- Pima will never call and ask for your information. If we call you, we have your account information. On the other hand, if you call the credit union we will ask you for your information to verify your identity.
- It is not recommended that you use the same password for all your logins. If a criminal discovers your password to one site they will try the same password on other sites. Use different passwords for different sites.
- Additionally, use hard to guess passwords. Use a mix of upper case, lower case, numbers and special characters to make it difficult to guess your password.
- Never provide confidential information to anyone without doing research (or already knowing) their company first. Fraudsters may create fictitious company information to trick you into providing them with yours.
- Do not open emails or attachments from unknown sources and be suspicious of any unexpected email attachments or unknown links within emails.
- Memorize your PIN and do not write it down. If you choose your own PIN do not use anything that could be found in your wallet such as your birthday or street address.
- Regularly review your statements to ensure you are familiar with all activity on your account. Call us immediately if you see anything suspicious on your statement.