Pima Federal Credit Union's Fresh Start Checking Program
It's not just financial management - it's happiness management too.
At Pima Federal Credit Union, we sincerely admire the resilience of many of our members who have been facing many challenges over the past few years. Now, more than ever, we remain committed to our mission of helping them achieve their hopes and dreams.
Pima Federal has a new checking program designed to allow those who have previously been denied access to this type of product due to credit challenges a "Fresh Start." This program, appropriately named Fresh Start Checking, comes with a monthly fee of $10 and allows access to a checking account, unlimited check writing ability, a debit card and access to over 37,000 surcharge free ATMs.
We know that the convenience of checking accounts along with the ensuing benefits of debit cards and checks are services that many rely on in their daily routines and in the management of their households. So it is now our pleasure to be able to offer these services to qualifying Pima Federal members who are looking to refresh their finances and enrich their lives.
Pima Federal Credit Union Checking Accounts
Enjoy the convenience of checks and VISA® debit cards when you pay bills, make purchases and withdraw cash with your Pima Federal Credit Union Checking Account.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge regardless of the number of checks written or balances maintained
- Visa® debit card with ATM access for qualifying members
- Free overdraft protection from regular savings account
- Free automatic protection from your established personal Line of Credit
- Payroll deduction, direct deposit and other automatic deposit/withdrawals
- Online check ordering and duplicate checks available
Pima FCU's Visa® Debit Card features
- Real-time transactions are deducted immediately from your Pima Federal Credit Union account
- No liability for unauthorized purchases
- World wide access
- Accepted where checks are not
- Safer than carrying cash
- Faster than writing a check
- View transactions through our on-line Internet access, Home Banking
Cardholders are able to activate their Debit Card by calling (866) 985-2273. We ask that if you plan on using your card for International transactions, you contact the credit union so your transactions will not be declined.
If your debit card is lost or stolen please call: 520-887-5010 during business hours or (800) 654-7728 after hours.
To activate "Verified by Visa", an on-line protection program, contact www.visa.com/verified. This will help prevent unauthorized purchases before they happen. You can shop on-line with added security and peace of mind. Simply take your Visa Debit Card you already use and add a password to confirm your identity. All inquiries regarding "Verified by Visa" should be directed to 1-800-857-3118 for assistance. For local locations click here.
For more information visit your nearest Financial Center or call (520) 887-5010 or toll-free at (800) Pima-FCU (746-2328).